Fresh Pasta Making
This Kids Cooking Class focuses on Fresh Pasta Making, which is a fun but also weaves in an introductory to fundamental cooking techniques and equipment. Through a series of simple steps, kids will make pasta from scratch with different sauce combinations plus an appetizer and dessert. They’ll start class with a simple appetizer to get them ready for the real work, building and rolling out the pasta dough! They’ll be exposed to two techniques for rolling out the dough, both manual and using a crank machine. We will provide age-appropriate gear (apron, step stools, nylon knives, etc.).
- $75 per kid
- Minimum of 3 kids (over six years old) + 1 Parent.
- Parent must remain onsite (optional participation).
- Each class is 3 hours with 3-6 kids.
- Custom dates/time/weekday/weekends (Email Us for availability).
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart).
- Bruschetta or Antipasto Kebabs
- Fettucini w/ Meaty Ragu Sauce
- Spinach & Cheese Ravioli w/ Brown Butter & Sage Sauce -OR-
- Fettucini & Pesto & Bow Ties w/ Farfalle Ragu Sauce
- Chocolate Bark w/ Seeds & Dried Fruit -OR- Mini Zepploes