2/16/19 - Gluten Free & Vegetarian Brunch
- Knife Sharpener - $6! What a deal!
- Bench Scrape
- Avocado Tool - Don’t get avocado hand (sorry, Gregg!)
- Oven Mitts - Love these bad boys. Arm burns, no more!
- King Arthur All Purpose GF Baking Mix & All Purpose Flour (Both available on Vitacost which I love for my GF dry goods)
- Lodge Cast Iron
- A brief article about salting your baked goods
- KitchenAid Mixer - This one is for my girl, Mabel!
- Seasoning the Cast Iron - There is so much conflicting information out there, it’s almost comical. I liked this article most out of the ones I read. It gives a good technique for the initial seasoning and largely mirrors how I treat my cast iron.
- Olive Oil - How to tell if your Olive Oil Is Fake and How to Choose High Quality Olive Oil
- ATK Pizza Crust - Fantastic recipe for GF pizza crust! It’s a bit labor-intensive, but the crusts freeze really well. I’ll usually make at least 2 batches and freeze them.
- Fluffy GF Pancakes - This is the recipe I use with the King Arthur GF Baking Mix. I made a couple tweaks to the King Arthur recipe, and the baking soda/lemon juice combo is crucial to fluffy cakes!
- Vista Farmer’s Market - For all your knife-sharpening needs.
- Honing Your Knife - A little “how-to” to help!
- Xanthan Gum - A little info on the gluten-free baking additive we talked about.
- Good Dog - Our friends’ startup to help find your new puppy.
- Kid Knives - Nylon Knives & Mini Santoku - Mabel is well on her way to a proper blade!
- Loquats - A really fun article about Loquats and a bit of validation on the difficulty of using them. Author offers a couple fun ideas and this author says that you can use the pits to make a liquor that tastes like Amaretto! I learned about Loquats today -- thank you!
- Hand Written Notes - We noticed some of the handwritten notes were left behind, we scanned them just in case you want to reference.
Review The Class