4/12/19 - Gluten Free & Vegan Baking
Tools From Class
- Avocado Tool - You might think I am sponsored by this tool... I am sadly not.
- Microplane - For zesting citrus, grating garlic, ginger, nutmeg, parmesan and other small tasks!
- Mandoline - This is the one I have, just watch your fingertips!
- Floor Mats - They have multiple sizes and lots of color varieties.
- Bench Scrape
- Citrus Squeezer
- Vitacost - Excellent online shopping resource for dry goods, natural supplements, beauty items and more.
- Ron & Feed The Soil - Ron is the garden/compost specialist that I had mentioned. His email address is Mccordre@gmail.com, happy to make an intro if you’d like to chat with him about all things compost and gardening!
- Speed-Ripening Bananas - The microwave offers the quickest option, but I really like the oven example this guy provides in his video… Looks just as efficient and only slightly more time!
- Kite Hill
- Forager - I love their yogurts!
- Miyoko’s - Lots of vegan dairy products.
- Beyond Meat - Though not exactly filled with healthy substitutes, I find Beyond’s burgers and sausages to be a really fulfilling replacements for the meat counterpart.
- Tasty Bite - Lots of vegetarian and vegan options for a quick and healthy weeknight dinner! All natural ingredients and microwavable pouches. I’ll often saute some extra veggies and add the packet contents into the stove with the extra veg!
- Vegan Cookies - Michelle, please send the name of the brand you like!
Review The Class