5/17/19 - Simple Plant Based Meals
- Orange Kitchen Vegan Baking Class - Let me know if you’d like to sign up! If none of these dates work, we can build a private class on a different date/time.
- Orange Kitchen Chef Lessons - Including this so you can check out my “pre-culinary school” offering. The curriculum is not plant-based, but you can get a sense of some of the things you’ll learn in culinary school!
- Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- ICE Culinary School - And the new program is called the Natural Gourmet Center which is based on the program they just acquired from my culinary school (Natural Gourmet Institute)
- Onion vs Shallot - Nailed it.
- Onion Goggles - Fashion AND Function!
- Fake Crab Meat - Aka Surimi… warning: this may ruin California rolls for you.
- Stainless Steel Soap - Eliminate garlic & onion odors on your hands!
- Stainless Steel Spoon Trick - Getting rid of those odors without buying a special tool!
Vegan NYC Restaurants
- ABCV - Jean-Georges newest restaurant. Opened up just after I left NYC!
- Cinnamon Snail - Recently opened up a stand at the food hall by Penn Station
- Little Beet Table - They’re opening up one in Greenwich, CT!
- By Chloe - Opened by a graduate of my culinary school!
- Champ’s Diner - Their instagram kills me - looks so good!
- Dirt Candy - Highly acclaimed. Lots of people from my culinary school class did internships here
- Jajaja - supposed to be bomb Mexican
- Superiority Burger - Supposedly THE BEST vegan burger
- Bastyr University Clinic - I found success for both gut and hormonal issues with a student team here. It took a while and some patience, but we got to the bottom of my issues. They also work in tandem with your regular MD to coordinate treatments and test results, etc.
- Chris Kresser - Offers tons of resources and has a great podcast.
- Wellness Mama - Another great podcaster. She brings on lots of knowledgeable and interesting guests. I don’t agree with everything she says, but some of the podcast topics might apply to you.
- Fibro & Stomach Issues - check out this link of people sharing their experiences with gut issues as a side effect
- Dr Axe - I don’t always agree with what he has to say, but his elimination diet info is consistent.
- Precision Nutrition - A bit of info from the program in which I’m receiving my nutrition certification.
- Mind Body Green - I enjoy a lot of their content. Might find some relevant stuff here.