6/15/19 - Gluten Free & Vegetarian Italian
- Vegan Alfredo Pasta - This recipe is so tasty and is a great sub for dairy alfredo. Let me know what you think if you give it a try!
- Tips for Making a Gluten Free Sourdough Starter
- Additional information about making GF Sourdough Breads
- Gluten Free Sourdough Facebook Group - If you’re on Facebook, this group goes deep on lots of ways to make GF breads.
- Roll Cut - It’s tricky but once you get the hang of it, it begins to make sense.
- Favorite GF Pasta Brands: RP’s, which is now Taste Republic, Banza is another great brand and Barilla makes a solid pasta too.
- Biga - This is the restaurant I mentioned in class! Here are a couple other favorites of mine in the Downtown SD area:
- Dallas & Dent Park - Some additional info on our space! Let me know if you’re ever interested in doing a retreat or offsite with us!
Review The Class