Learn To Cook 1 (Knife Skills)
This chef lesson is part of an adult "Learn To Cook" series. Hands-on education, for all levels of home chefs, without the cost of culinary school!
This lesson focuses on learning fundamental French and Japanese knife skills, including an overview of different types of culinary knives, their construction and how to hone and sharpen. Each student will have an opportunity to practice these knives skills and the full spectrum of cuts while cooking and creating a full meal. Everyone will participate in creating each item on the menu which is gluten free and vegetarian.
- Each lesson is 3 hours with 2-6 adults.
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart) we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Do you have 4+ adults in your group? Reserve a Private Chef Lesson.
- Not appropriate for Kids, check out Jr. Chef lessons.
- Weekday Class? Custom Date? Email Us.
Tortilla Chips & Pico de Gallo
Quinoa Gado Gado Bowl with Fresh Veggies
Pickled Cucumber and Radish Salad
Roast Potatoes & Peppers
Supreme Oranges in Grand Marnier and Dark Chocolate
Water, Coffee, and Iced Tea