Introduction to Paleo
The Paleo Diet has become very popular recently, and for good reason. The Paleo way of eating embodies a long-term shift in lifestyle rather than a fad diet which you might follow for a set amount of time before returning to your old eating habits. This hands-on cooking class will introduce you to the principles of the Paleo diet and show you why it’s a powerful way to make positive, lasting changes in your relationship with food and improvements in your health. It will also show you how to make the switch to Paleo as painless and easy as possible with straightforward solutions to making meals on a busy schedule.
- Each class is 3 hours with 2-8 people.
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart) we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Do you have 4+ people in your group? Reserve a Private Cooking Class.
- Kids are welcome if accompanied by a participating adult.
- Weekday Class? Custom Date? Email Us.
Rosemary Crackers with Cashew Cheese Spread
- Coconut Carrot Soup
- Beef & Seasonal Veggie Stir Fry
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Water, Coffee, and Iced Tea