This kids cooking class is part of a "Just For Fun" series, hands-on and casual agenda focused on team work and having fun in the kitchen. For an intermediate step up we offer a kids "Fundamentals" cooking class series that introduces cooking skills, kitchen tools, and safety.
This Kids Cooking Class is for the sweet-lovin creative kiddos who love Desserts and Decorating! Kids help to bake cupcakes/cookies/cakes and then work in teams to strategize, design, and decorate. Kids will learn proper baking techniques and how to use common baking tools. They'll be hands-on with equipment in making the baked goods and frosting. They'll learn how to make a simple buttercream frosting and take away some simple cake/cookie decorating techniques. The kids will also be provided coloring for their frosting and some cake decorating tools to help them build their team's vision. Desserts will be evaluated by a panel of judges and a winners in multiple categories will be announced! We will provide age-appropriate gear (apron, step stools, nylon knives, etc.).
- Each lesson is 3 hours with 2-6 kids.
- Age minimum of 6 years old.
- Kids 10 years old and under requires a parent to remain onsite.
- No previous cooking experience required.
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart) we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Do you have 4+ kids in your group? Reserve a Private Kids Cooking Class.
- Veggie & Fruit Platter w/ Hummus (provided by Orange Kitchen)
- Baked Goods (Cookies/Cupcakes/Cake)