Magic Of Eggs
This Kids Cooking Class focuses on the Magic of Eggs. Eggs are one of most dynamic and underrated ingredients in cooking, they are used in a variety ways, across all meal types, and within most cuisines. Eggs are great ingredients for teach kids how to cook as you can apply a spectrum of simple cooking techniques and use them with all kinds of equipment. Kids will learn nutritional dimensions of eggs, how to assess the quality, and the role eggs play in making baked goods, mayonaise, and sauces. Kids will work in teams to build a seasonal frittata, create the perfect hard boiled deviled eggs, and master the art of popovers and meringues. Kids will love seeing that eggs are more than just for scrambling! We will provide age-appropriate gear (apron, step stools, nylon knives, etc.).
- $75 per kid
- Minimum of 3 kids (over six years old) + 1 Parent.
- Parent must remain onsite (optional participation).
- Each class is 3 hours with 3-6 kids.
- Custom dates/time/weekday/weekends (Email Us for availability).
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart).
- Seasonal Frittata
- Deviled Eggs