Magic Of Eggs
This cooking class is part of a kids "Fundamentals" series introducing kids to basic cooking skills, kitchen tools, and safety while still having fun. It's an intermediate step up from "Just For Fun" cooking class series but not as advanced as "Jr. Chef" lessons.
This Kids Cooking Class focuses on the Magic of Eggs. Eggs are one of most dynamic and underrated ingredients in cooking, they are used in a variety ways, across all meal types, and within most cuisines. Eggs are great ingredients for teach kids how to cook as you can apply a spectrum of simple cooking techniques and use them with all kinds of equipment. Kids will learn nutritional dimensions of eggs, how to assess the quality, and the role eggs play in making baked goods, mayonaise, and sauces. Kids will work in teams to build a seasonal frittata, create the perfect hard boiled deviled eggs, and master the art of popovers and meringues. Kids will love seeing that eggs are more than just for scrambling! We will provide age-appropriate gear (apron, step stools, nylon knives, etc.).
- Each lesson is 3 hours with 2-6 kids (minimum 6 years old).
- Kids 10 years old and under requires a parent to remain onsite.
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart) we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Weekday Class? Custom Date? Email Us.
- Do you have 4+ kids in your group? Reserve a Private Kids Cooking Class.
- Seasonal Frittata
- Deviled Eggs