This kids cooking class is part of a "Just For Fun" series, hands-on and casual agenda focused on team work and having fun in the kitchen. For an intermediate step up we offer a kids "Fundamentals" cooking class series that introduces cooking skills, kitchen tools, and safety.
This Kids Cooking Class focuses on making all the individual components of an epic "build your own" Taco party! Kids learn to make everything from scratch including corn tortillas, spanish rice, chorizo/shredded chicken, refried beans, salsa, guacamole, elotes, and a simple dessert. Collaborating with other kids, everyone will learn to chop, mix, and build each dish. We will provide age-appropriate gear (apron, step stools, nylon knives, etc.).
- Each lesson is 3 hours with 2-6 kids (minimum 6 years old).
- Kids 10 years old and under requires a parent to remain onsite.
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart) we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Weekday Class? Custom Date? Email Us.
- Do you have 4+ kids in your group? Reserve a Private Kids Cooking Class.
- Fresh Corn Tortillas
- Pulled Mexican Chicken or Chorizo
- Refried Pinto Beans
- Elote (Mexican Street Corn)
- Pineapple Pico de Gallo
- Horchata Rice Pudding