This class focuses on learning fundamental French and Japanese knife skills, including an overview of different types of culinary knives, their construction and how to hone and sharpen. Each student will have an opportunity to practice these knives skills and the full spectrum of cuts while cooking and creating a full meal. Everyone will participate in creating each item on the menu which is gluten free and vegetarian.
- Each lesson is 3 hours with 2-6 adults.
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart) we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Do you have 4+ adults in your group? Reserve a Private Chef Lesson.
- Not appropriate for Kids, check out Jr. Chef lessons.
- Weekday Class? Custom Date? Email Us.
Tortilla Chips & Pico de Gallo
- Quinoa Gado Gado Bowl with Fresh Veggies
- Pickled Cucumber and Radish Salad
- Roast Potatoes & Peppers
Supreme Oranges in Grand Marnier and Dark Chocolate