Learn To Cook 3 (Cooking On Stovetop)
This chef lesson is part of an adult "Learn To Cook" series. Hands-on education, for all levels of home chefs, without the cost of culinary school!
This chef lesson focuses on the techniques of cooking on stovetop, including searing, sauteing, caramelizing, and sweating. Home chefs will learn the deglaze the pan to make pan sauces, use dry heat transfer, master reductions, and sear on meat or fish.
- Each lesson is 3 hours with 2-8 people.
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart) we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Do you have 4+ adults in your group? Reserve a Private Chef Lesson.
- Not appropriate for Kids, check out Jr. Chef lessons.
- Weekday Class? Custom Date? Email Us.
- Seared Beef or Chicken
- Pan Sauce
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Seared Pineapple w/ Vanilla Rum Sauce