Plant Based Mexican Cuisine
Mexican cuisine is naturally full of fresh vegetables and beautiful fruits, so it’s easy to build an entire plant-based menu of traditional Mexican dishes. In this hands-on cooking class, we seize the opportunity to work with some authentic Mexican staples and throw in a few not-so-traditional spins on some of our favorite dishes. Everyone will participate in creating each item on the menu which is gluten free and vegetarian.
- Each class is 3 hours with 2-8 people. Class FAQs.
- Food Allergies? Leave us a note (in cart) we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Do you have 4+ people in your group? Reserve a Private Cooking Class.
- Kids are welcome if accompanied by a participating adult.
- Weekday Class? Custom Date? Email Us
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Vegan Queso & Walnut Chorizo
- Homemade Corn Tortillas
- Spicy Jackfruit Tacos w/ Pineapple Guac and Pickled Onions
- Nopales & Black Bean Enchiladas in Salsa Roja